VIRTUAL BROKERAGE EVENT @ INNOVATION VILLAGE 2021
The Ecological – Energy Transition will be the basis of the new economic and social model of development on a global scale, in line with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of the United Nations.
The Virtual Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2021 provides a unique opportunity to meet companies, startup, research centers working on new technologies for Ecological and Energy Transition. It is also an important opportunity to stay up to date on the latest corresponding advanced technologies, the demand for innovation from institutions and cities, new applications from SMEs and technical challenges faced by large companies.
The event will take place in two sessions, both characterized by an open thematic workshop and b2b meetings:
1. 24-25 June 2021: mainly focused on Green, Energy and Circular Economy
2. 04-05 Nov 2021: mainly focused on Deep Tech
Companies, universities, research centers and stakeholders, committed to the issues of Sustainable Development, Circular Economy and Intelligent Energy, Smart and sustainable mobility, deep tech are welcome, with the aim of identifying opportunities for technological and commercial partnerships, launching collaboration and research projects, intercepting business opportunities in new markets.
VBE-IV2021 is addressed to SMEs, Start-ups, Universities, Research Centers and Stakeholders engaged in the following topics:
Green, Energy and Circular Economy
• Digital Energy
• Eco design
• Efficient use and management of resources in production processes
• Energy Efficiency
• Green Mobility - Urban Mobility
• Integrated management of water resource
• Recycling of waste materials
• Renewable Energy
• Smart City & Smart Building
• Smart Grid & Energy Storage
• Clean Tech
• Computing, quantum computing
• Defense and security services
• Food – Agritech
• Green chemistry
• ICT, IoT, AI
• Life Science
• Machine Learning
• New materials
Participation is free of charge.
For more information visit the given web-page.