Innovations to reach a Circular Tourism Destination: Brokerage Event
Fundació Balear d'Innovació i Tecnologia (Fundació Bit) would like to invite you to the international matchmaking event that will be organised in the scope of the 14th edition of the Innovation and Tourism International Seminar INTO 2019, which will be held in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain on November 28th and November 29th.
The framework event of the Enterprise Europe Network is an International Seminar on Innovation and Tourism (www.visitinnovation.com/) that is taken place in Palma de Mallorca on the 28th and 29th of November 2019. This seminar is a platform for the debate on research proposals and the presentation of good business practices to promote innovation in the sector. In each edition, a current topic of interest is analysed.
The 14th edition of INTO is presented under the title “Innovations to reach a Circular Tourism Destination: Opportunities and Challenges”. It aims to analyse the potential, opportunities, innovations and main impacts of the Circular Economy over the tourism value chain. In each edition, it is brought together a distinguished group of national and international experts, whose experience and knowledge about innovation and tourism will ensure an optimum input of know-how to promote new activities in the sector and improve the tourism activity at the destination, especially in the Balearic Islands.
More specifically, the Enterprise Europe Network brokerage event intends to build professional relationships among tourism -and innovation- related stakeholders (companies, public administrations, destinations, others), to create synergies among professionals and to build new ones.
Who can participate? Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT tourism sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
• Latest trends in circular economy applied to tourism.
• Short 10-20 minutes meetings to foster effective networking.
• A wide spectrum of start-ups, companies and researchers from all over Europe.
• The role of the Administration and the DMOs. Success stories.
• ICT and environmental technologies for the circular economy.
• Circular Tourism Business Models.
• Innovations in circular economy in the accommodation and catering sectors.
• The involvement of the tourist and the resident. Success stories.
• Future trends of the circular economy.
• Expand your business abroad.
• Learn about new technologies and solutions.
• Create new business opportunities and business relationships with other international companies.
• Generate contacts and business among professionals in the industry.
This brokerage event is hosted by Fundació Bit and open to other members that want to join and share their views, experiences and project portfolios.
Also, it is expected attendance of many organisations from a wide range of tourism value chain: destination management and marketing, delivery of services, etc.
Deadline for registration: 24th November 2019.
For additional information please visit given web page.