I S3Food Matchmaking event- Digitalization of the Food sector: Go to the action!
S3FOOD partners are promoting the first Matchmaking Event (B2B) in Asturias (Spain) in February 2020 in order to provide an opportunity for transnational project collaboration in smart sensors system implementation in the agri-food industry to improve efficiency, quality, sustainablility of products and food safety.
The aim of the Matchmaking Event is to encourage business and collaboration meetings between food SMEs, technology developers, technology providers and RTO to foster technical and entrepreneurial cooperation in the fields of smart sensors system implementation.
Brokerage provides possibility to present food (processing) industry needs and technology solutions oriented to smart sensor systems and gives an insight to develop innovative projects and promote interregional collaborations.
Increase knowledge, relationship transfer experience among the involved actors from 12 European regions coming from food industry, ICT, RTO, smart sensors technology providers and integrators to create a new industrial value chain.
Joint innovative projects will be supported by a call for funding (S3Food website)
Who should attend the brokerage event?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises from food industry, but also Large Enterprises are welcome, offering or requesting smart sensors technologies.
- Researches/developers of innovative technologies for food industry
- Technology SMEs (also Large Enterprises welcome) with a focus on Food applications (at least potentially), hardware as well as software providers
- Food and Technology RTOs, Universities, Living Labs, Pilot facilities
- Any other stakeholder interested in Digitalization and the future of Food industry (i.e policy makers, …)
Participation in the S3FOOD Matchmaking Event is free of charge.
The event will have two parts:
- Day 1- 18Feb2020- Study visits in different sites
- Day 2-19Feb2020-
Presentation of S3Food project and vouchers system
S3Food Matchmaking event
The complete agenda of the event can be found: https://1st-s3food-matchmaking-event.b2match.io/agenda
Interested SMEs please contact your regional/national support EEN partner listed on the co-organisers section.
Those companies interested in taking part in the Food and Tech Pitching session please select the option in the registration process.